1. I have to feature this, as much as the drawing is terrible. Why? Because it was my first post EVER on dA!
2. I am a Christian, so I created and shared this with the community. I think it's pretty neat.
3. THE SCREAM!! The original is one of my favorite paintings, so I re-did it myself and dumbed it down a little. I like this.
4. This was submitted for the "Above the Influence" event. The rules were basically to fill up the template with things relating to being "Above." Plus, dA sent me a free t-shirt for participating!
Cordelia's Mission My name is Cordelia, but my friends call me Cord. I'm a bounty hunter. You know, like Dog the Bounty Hunter? I bring the bad guys in and get paid. I like what I do. It has its challenges, but what job doesn't, right?This was my first ever COMMISSION!! This was so much fun, and my "customer" really loved it!
Anyway, I just got back from the toughest mission of my career. I thought it was going to be another "grab 'em and tab 'em" sort of thing. Boy, was I wrong. But enough with the prologue, just let me tell the story.
It was just another day. A Wednesday actually. I go into the office and receive my work for the day. Usually I get at least three different jobs a day, but that day I only got one. So I think to myself, "Cool, I'll get off early today." I was to bring in one of the head guys of the local Italian mafia at around 3:00 in the afternoon when he would be alone at his house. Easy enough. So I grab my usual gear: handcuffs, my mace, my taser, and my pepperball gun (basically a gun
6. MY NINJA LLAMA BADGE!!! Sorry, I just think it's badazz.
7. One of the first full songs I ever wrote. (I say full because I'd written some others, but they were never finished.)
8. This song I wrote many months ago (October, I think?) and I actually performed it at my high school graduation!
9. And finally, good ol' Jimi Hendrix. The quote in the picture has been my dA signature forever now. It's just really inspirational.
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed looking at this as much as I did throwing it together. You should throw one together yourself!
'til next time...